You require the services of a competent and experienced Massachusetts criminal attorney, The Law Offices of Scott D. Bradley are here to help. We practice criminal law, drug crimes, sex crimes, theft, c. 209A restraining orders, gun crimes, OUI/DUI Operating Under the Influence of liquor/drugs and much more. Our extensive trial experience makes us uniquely qualified to represent clients from all walks of life.
When you are charged with a crime, it is critical to seek competent representation right away. The Law Offices of Scott D. Bradley offers superior representation to clients throughout Massachusetts. We provide personal attention on every case, and client satisfaction is our top priority. You have access to attorney Bradley nights and weekends when you need him. You always have his cell phone number to call or text. You always have Attorney Bradley’s email and when he is out of the office, Attorney Bradley has the office phone forwarded to his cell phone so he can assist you that much faster.
The right Massachusetts criminal attorney can make a major difference, and The Law Offices of Scott D. Bradley is the name to trust. With us, you will enjoy perks like 24/7 availability, flexible appointments, payment plans and much more. Call us today to schedule your free initial case evaluation.
At The Law Offices of Scott D. Bradley, you will receive the quality legal representation you require. Our firm offers experienced, aggressive and highly personalized representation on behalf of adults and juveniles facing criminal charges. Our attorney has more than a decade of criminal law experience. He represents clients throughout Massachusetts in a wide range of criminal law matters, including, but not limited to:
- DUI/DWI/OUI-1st Offense, 2 Offense and up, felony drunk driving defense., Manslaughter While Under the Influence of alcohol.
- Drug crimes: Possession, Distribution, Trafficking. Marijuana, Cocaine, Heroine, Oxycontin, Pills, School Zone
- Sex crimes: Rape, Aggravated Rape, Child Pornography, Statutory Rape, Drugging to Rape, Human Trafficking.
- Violent crimes: Gun Crimes, Stabbings, Shootings, Assaults, Assault and Battery, Kidnapping, Mayhem, Restraining Orders, Domestic Violence Cases, ACC=Armed Career Criminal
- College student crimes
- Juvenile crimes-Delinquency and all Youthful Offender Cases
- White collar crimes
- Habitual Offender: General and Persons facing enhanced penalties under the “three strikes” law.
- Probation Violation Hearings
Scott D. Bradley works closely with each client to provide the personal service and support he or she requires. He takes time to explain the law, answer clients’ questions, return phone calls promptly and keep clients informed about the status of their case.
Mr. Bradley is a passionate defender of his clients’ constitutional rights. He is not afraid to take tough cases. He has been defending the toughest of cases for 18 years. Mr. Bradley believes that every defendant has a right to a vigorous defense.
If retained as your lawyer, Scott D. Bradley will work diligently to seek the best possible result in your case. He will never sell you out by telling you to take a bad plea deal. If taking your case to trial is the best way to protect your rights that is exactly what he will do. He will stand up for you in front of a Judge or Jury and aggressively defend you and fight for a NOT GUILTY Verdict.